Monday 7 May 2012

Exam treats

I haven't blogged for a long, long time now, I'm really sorry!

I'm ill at the moment and can't actually speak - dreading work tonight! I've also got my AS level exams next week, and as a "well done for working hard" treat to myself (we all need some retail therapy sometimes!) I've bought myself:

A fantastic "Smile" belt which will hopefully motivate me through exams


This super cute colourful bracelet - I've recently been inspired by Chiara Ferragni's armfuls of bangles

And these 70s sunglasses, to get me in the summery mood!

I have been trying to save up at the moment for a gap year, but to be honest I'm the worst person ever at saving so I'm kind of giving up. I always see something I like and the temptation is too great!

No comments:

Post a Comment