Sunday 10 June 2012

What's on my wishlist: Pray for Anna Wintour T-Shirt and Marc by Marc Jacobs glitter mouse flats

Most-loved items this week


Printed t shirt
£30 - prayforparis.bigcartel.com

Zara
$80 - zara.com

Marc by Marc Jacobs ballet flat
£235 - net-a-porter.com

CAMISOLA DECOTE LÁGRIMA
€30 - zara.com



I have been in love with these amazing Marc by Marc Jacobs flats since I saw them on Matches ages ago; I also like the black studded ones.  The watch is something I have also had my eye on for a while, but I have no money whatsoever at the moment from paying for my ballet (I have teaching exams soon so the cost is outrageous) so don't think I'll be able to get it, however fun and sparkly. Something I may be able to afford, however, is the Pray for Anna Wintour t-shirt which I first saw on Alexandra Pereira from LovelyPepa. The t-shirts Pray for Paris have also feature Karl Lagerfeld, John Galliano, Kate Moss and Terry Richardson, but my favourite is defintely the Anna Wintour one. I'll be getting it in a larger size I think so I can roll the sleeves and tuck it into trousers and skirts for a nice, chilled look.

No comments:

Post a Comment