Monday 2 July 2012

Kim Noorda by Viktor Vauthier for Tank Fall 2011









I love this editorial, Kim Noorda looks so cute in it!

I've been at Beatherder this weekend, a small festival in Lancashire which has been amazing so far. It's just full of hippies and reggae, which is basically why I love festivals so much. I like making festival buddies with the camp next door and just chilling and listening to amazing music. The only thing I hate is the mud. And camping. My docs are completely ruined, but whatever, I'll admit I have been home everyday (we're only 15 minutes down the road) to have a shower and clean up. So tonight we've got Lee Scratch Perry which should be amazing...

Could anyone recommend any other good festivals? I've been to Glastonbury twice and am looking for something a bit different next year, I've heard T in the Park is good.  

No comments:

Post a Comment